Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me? M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Last month, Chris and I went on a trip with his family to the Happiest Place on Earth!  Disneyworld is one of my absolute favorite places, so you can imagine how excited I was to go.  I made out an elaborate itinerary with options for different days, restaurants, rides for the kids, anything you could think of!  And then I left home without any of it.  We still managed to squeeze in pretty much everything we wanted to do--ESPECIALLY the PINEAPPLE FLOATS!  We went to the Magic Kingdom on Sunday, Epcot and Hollywood studios on Monday, SeaWorld on Tuesday, and Animal Kingdom on Wednesday.  Here are a few photos from our trip:

Headed to Downtown Disney for dinner

Ben, Lu and Chris golfing

Rocking our Minnie Mouse ears in the Magic Kingdom

Don't you just want to pinch them? Alayna's cheeks, not mine. At Turtle Talk in the Seas at Epcot.

My favorite princess!  So glad we ran into her in France in Epcot!
We had a glass slipper proposal in Epcot! The newly engaged couple, Michael and Sissy.

With Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater in Hollywood Studios
Me feeding the stingrays at SeaWorld
Tired after a long day at SeaWorld

Roll Tide! Early morning safari at the Animal Kingdom

Baby gorilla and his mama at Animal Kingdom.  He was my favorite!

With Minnie Mouse at Animal Kingdom
The Finding Nemo show at Animal Kingdom.  Just keep swimming!
Completely worn out in front of Cinderella's castle in the Magic Kingdom


Next time, I'm making Chris take me to Harry Potter World!!  Imperio! (that's for the Harry Potter nerds)

No comments:

Post a Comment